- Fitted and comfortable
- Two layers of cotton fabric
- Pocket to allow for filter (*filter not included)
- Nose wire pocket at the bridge of the nose to help conform to your face (unfolded paper clip, pipe cleaner, floral wire, etc. *Wire not included)
- Elastic ear loops on Regular Adult size and all Kid sizes
- Adult XL has ties instead of elastic loops
Masks are $8.00 each.
Shipping within the U.S. is flat $7.00.
Currently orders are taking about 1 week before shipping.
ORDER HERE: $8 each
Please wash before use. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
From the CDC website: "In settings where neither respirators nor facemasks are available, HCP might use cloth masks as a last resort for care of patients with suspected or confirmed diagnosis for which facemask or respirator use is normally recommended. However, cloth masks are not considered PPE, since their capability to protect HCP is unknown. Caution should be exercised when considering this option. Cloth masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face." https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/face-masks.html